Quotes for the New Year

19:23


Getting back into the swing of work or school after the New Year can always be difficult. I myself, have been exhausted and really been struggling getting up in the mornings! So a little motivation is definitely helpful! And since it's New Year, these quotes are a little on the lines of: "New Year, New Me"!






I love all of these quotes, but I especially love the last one! As long as you know what you want, nothing or no one should be able to stop you, or discourage you. Your fire is your most important part of you, and don't let anyone dull who you are!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

7 Lovely messages

  1. We appreciate you the particular beneficial details! I might not have found out this particular personally! Happy New Year Wishes 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a few blogger would discuss this topic the way you do.:~~”\" Happy New Year Wishes 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. Very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also…I’m glad to find a lot of useful info here in the article. Thank you for sharing.. Happy New Year Wishes 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cool man, the post on your blogs are super great.*;;,; Happy New Year Images 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful article article sir really good������������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice site! All details in the article you described well.
    videos and letters from Santa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe