Happy New Year

18:10


Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve, be it if you were snuggled up with your loved ones or out dancing the night away with the girlies! I went to see some of my family before it got too late in the evening, plus my Auntie and Uncle have just gotten two new puppies! They are only about 10/11 weeks old and absolutely adorable, so I had to go steal a few cuddles! When I got home Dan and I caught up on the 'Big Fat Quiz of the Year', which was hysterical, we spend most of the evening laughing! Then after our lovely new years kiss, we watched the fireworks on the TV and watched a movie before going to bed.

I realised last year I never posted any resolutions, so I'll just have to let you know how the ones from the year before went.

1. Lose Weight
Once again, that didn't happen, at one point I had lost a stone and although I was still trying to be healthy, (just not as strict) I still managed to put all the weight, and more, back on!

2. Start and continue a diary.
As much as I had to admit that Dan was right, he was, I didn't keep up with it. But it got to a point, where I just thought what's the point, I have a lovely boyfriend to talk to or to have a little rant to if I've had a bad day and to be honest he gives me better cuddles and consolation than a book filled with blank pages!

3. Get at least a 2-1 at Uni!
This I have accomplished for both of my academic years. This year I was half a mark off a first, which is extremely frustrating, so I think we'll just round it up!

2016 Resolutions:
1. Lose weight
This is not just a superficial thing at this point, like: I want to be skinny because celebrities are skinny, because I actually quite like the way I look in clothes at the moment (probably because since I've put on weight, I've actually got boobs; yay!). I need and want to lose weight so that I can be healthy and so that my body is healthy and I can feel better in myself!

2. Appreciate People More and spend more time with my family.

3. Start reading about/listening to the news- most the time I have no idea what's going on around the world!

4. Try to be more optimistic.
This may be hard, I'm naturally a pessimist, in fact I was almost voted 'Most Pessimistic' for our High School Year Book, what an achievement!

5. Take more photographs!
This is aimed more at people, as I'm pretty active on Instagram as it is, but I mean make sure I take photos of people that I love. This may be rather difficult at Dan hates having his photo taken!

So wish me luck guys!

I hope everyone has a brilliant start to the year!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe