Happy 4th Birthday! {Blog}

17:30


So today marks the 4th birthday of my little blog! Break out the champagne! I really can't believe my rambling word vomit has existed out on the internet for 4 years!

Although I don't think my readership has increased since my first year, but too be fair I have gone through rather long stints of being a bag blogger! But I promise that is going to change, I've been trying the past couple of months to get back to it properly. It just takes so much time! I have serious respect for people who have full time jobs, families and all the other distractions of life going on and still find time to blog on a regular basis!

I'm going to try and blog about 3 times a week, I'd say that's a decent amount. And you know you'll all understand that sometimes it's not possible, because life just gets in the way. I'd also love to start doing fashion posts/Outfit of the Day posts, but unfortunately I don't have anyone to take photos of me during the day, and at least in Winter when I get home there isn't enough light to do them then. So I can try, but you may need to wait until the summer.

But in the meantime if you'd like to give me some ideas of what else you'd like me to write about, it would be very much appreciated!

Please don't forget to wish my blog a very happy birthday!

So remember, each day, life a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe