Why I Love Autumn

20:50


Okay, I know it isn't really Autumn any more, some parts of the UK have had snow already! But just before we get to December and go all Christmas crazy, I might as well share why I love autumn, but to be honest some things may be very similar (to leading up to) things I love about Christmas.

The Cold Icy Mornings
For me there is never a perfect temperature, I'm either too hot or too cold, I just can't find a temperature I am comfortable with! But I can definitely deal with the cold on a nice clear day. When the sun is out but you can still see your breath swirling away in the air while you're snuggled up warm in a nice big coat!

Beverages
I love that it is now okay to basically drink as much hot chocolate as you like, because it's cold outside and a nice hot chocolate is very comforting especially with mini mesh allows on th  top! I am also very excited for when pubs start serving mulled wine, I know I can make it at home and as soon as December comes I will, but it's so much more satisfying when you don't have to stand at the hob yourself warming it up and then when you want another class you have to go stand at the hob for another 5 minutes, it's a lot easier to go to the pub!

Fashion
I very much enjoy swapping out my summer clothes for my winter wardrobe. Well maybe I don't enjoy the task but I look forward to months of wearing comfy fluffy jumpers and knee high boots. The one time of the year when you don't have to worry about looking fat. This year I've definitely loving turtle jumpers, and tops and dresses, basically high necklines are on trend and I love them. Also my lovely Grandma bought me a pair of over the knee heeled boots and I LOVE THEM, but I haven't had a chance to wear them yet as we haven't been out anywhere for me to wear a dress and I can't drive in them and it's pretty difficult to pull them on over my jeans in my car!

All the colours
I mean this in more than one sense, I love all the beautiful colours that the leaves go as they prepare to fall from the trees and the lovely tones used for clothes, the darker Autumn and Winter colours are great for my milky white skin tone and red hair! One of my favourite things to do during Autumn is go to the park in my big coat and boots and kick the pretty coloured leaves!

Holidays
In the UK we have two holidays during th Autumn; Halloween and Bonfire Night and I love both of them! Both are great excuses for baking and eating sweets and cool decorations and nights out. Plus there are fireworks going off nearly every night for 2 weeks! It's just too bad that I didn't get to watch a display this year. In Southport we also have the musical fireworks championship at the beginning of October, but I missed that too because my boyfriend was in America! Next year we will go!!!

So there are just a few of the reasons I love Autumn!

Oh wait I forgot, one more; PUMPKIN PIE, every Autumn my Mum makes pumpkin pie and it is just so yummy! I finished mine off yesterday.

What are some of your favourite things about Autumn?

So  remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe