Pom Pom Shoes {Wish LIst}

10:30


For a while now I have been lusting after Pom Pom Shoes. I remember, back when I was in high school or college (between the ages 15 to 18), my best friend had the most lovely pair of mink coloured shoes, featuring: you guessed it; Pom Poms, and I wanted them so badly, but I could never afford them. But Pom Pom shoes have been making a come back recently, so I've rounded up some that I've found on the wonderful thing called the Internet to share with anyone who shares my passion for Pom Poms!



Black Pom Pom Two Part Shoes | New Look | £17.99






PomPom Lace Up Heeled Sandals | Missguided | £17.50 | Originally £35






Suede Pom Pom Barely There Heels | River Island | £70






Shoe Box Ophelia Pom Pom Point Flat Ballerina | Very | £20


I really love the ASOS pointed ballet flats and the Highness high heels;simple, fashionable and they both have a really fluffy Pom Pom. The ASOS heels are definitely a save compared to the very similar River Island Heels, and the ASOS flats are only slightly cheaper than the Shoe Box Flats, but at least at ASOS there is no shipping fee!

I will most certainly have to purchase a pair of Pom Pom shoes in the near future!

Are you loving the Pom Pom trend?

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely messages

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    online fashion shop

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe