DIY Recap Part Two

16:30


Part Two of my DIY recap! As I'm sure you can tell as you go through the photos or maybe even read my DIYs, that my photography and presentation has gotten much better.











I would probably say this post contains the better DIYs, but maybe it's just experience that is making them better!

I still have/use the earring holder, although it is better a little crowded. I would make a bigger one, but I'm hoping that once we buy a house and decorate that I'll get a full length mirror with jewellery storage inside it.

The 52 Reasons Why I Love You DIY still sits on my boyfriend's bookshelf, I think he just gets it out when he wants to tease me about being all soppy and romantic.

My glitter bowl is still on my cube shelf holding all my nail polishes. I'm pretty sure I still have the summer bag somewhere too.

If you have any ideas of what DIYs I shall do next, please let me know.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe