DIY Recap Part One

14:30


It appears that over the course of my blog existence I have done quite a lot of DIYs, mostly from the early day when I had a lot more spare time! In fact, I decided to split my DIY recap into two parts!

(Please forgive the quality of the photography as I was only starting out and didn't own a decent camera- I will be posting this little apology with all the recap posts, because, you know, the pictures aren't great, but at least it shows how much I've improved hey?)






Birthday Card Collage {DIY}





Looking back on them I am still extremely proud of my necklace and hair corsage, not that I know where they are, I really hope I still have the corsage!

The Mug decoration is wonderful, because it's something that can be redone in so many ways, that you can really get creative with and they make great presents! Especially if you fill them with marshmallows and hot chocolate mix. I actually want to do some new ones for Christmas with gold patterns on them, but my boyfriend thinks we already have too many mugs!

The great thing about the birthday card collage is that you can redo it over and over again, the frame I did mine in now holds a bunch of photos of my life with my boyfriend, well photos from the first 10 months, as I did it for a present for our first Christmas together. So it probably needs updating.

I hope you like my first attempts at DIYs, now just to await eagerly for part 2!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little, 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe