Baking Recap

10:30


As you can probably tell from some of my recent posts, I really love baking, in fact it is probably my primary hobby! So keeping in with my recap theme it is only right that I do a baking recap of all the recipes I have shared over the past 4 years!













My favourite out of all of these is definitely the Malteser cakes! I make lots of variations of these, with different types of frosting, different Malteser characters depending on what holiday is approaching- at Easter I make Malteser Easter Bunny Cupcakes! My Mum's favourite is my Lemon surprise cupcakes, however these have undergone a make-over, I usually make these with Lemon Buttercream now and are requested for nearly every family party we have at Dan's Mum's house.

Most of these recipes will probably be re-featured with slightly altered recipes and new photography (apologies again for the qualities of the photos).

Have a lovely weekend, hopefully filled with cakes!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe