A Letter For My Granddad

15:54

First of all Happy Birthday to my wonderful Grandma, Sone, hope you're having a lovely day.


Dear GanGan,
It's been three years since you died today, and I feel your absence everyday. It's not just today that I think about you, you're always in my thoughts, but this week has been particularly upsetting for me.
I miss you.
I love that your favourite colour was pink,
And that you loved looking after the garden.
And that you'd let me "test" the meat when we came round for dinner.
But,
You won't be here to witness me become a world famous fashion designer instead of a dentist with a yacht, or fight off the robbers with my plastic red sword.
You can't tell me about how you'd drive me around the dual carriageway to get me to stop crying or fall asleep, or how I'd sing Kum-Ba-Yah to get your attention from the back of the car.
You can't drive me to my acting/singing exams (or whatever hobby I have).
You can't talk to me about psychology to distract me from being upset when you were ill.
You can't embarrass me by wearing socks and sandals (I didn't care anyway because you were my Granddad and you looked awesome).
You won't see me get married.
You won't meet your Great Grandchildren
And you can't see how happy I am in general.
You can't even read this letter.
But most importantly I can't tell you how much I love you, or how much I miss you, and that I'll always be your little MB.
And I never got to say goodbye.
I love you,
Rest In Peace,
Beth
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe