Living Room Colour Palettes

12:30

I have realised that it may be a little silly trying to decide what cushions I want when the living room doesn't really have a proper colour scheme and I can't really decided on one, because again it wouldn't be fair if it was ultra feminine.
But we were told about a marvelous website the other day called Design Seeds, which has loads of images with colour palettes attached. There are some really beautiful photos.

via
via
via

via
via
Because the sofa is brown I've had to try and find ones that I like that include brown, however lots of these had blues in, which is the colours I'd rather have for the bedroom, so I'm not sure if I'd want two blue rooms. I especially like fading tones, purr tones and berry blues
Ahhh, need some help!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe