Cushion Inspiration

20:39

So blog world, I have some exciting news... I've moved in with my boyfriend...well...pretty much, everything of mine that was at my Mum's is now at my boyfriends, as she's moving soon and it's far easier for me to live with my boyfriend...I feel like such a grown up. The dining room is currently a mess, we just plopped everything down when Mum brought it round and we've not had a chance to unpack properly! Argh, which I will have to do, because my sewing machine is currently living in the dining room and I can't be surrounded by mess when I'm sewing!
One of the very exciting things about moving in, besides the fact that I'm living with my lovely boyfriend, is that I'm actually allowed to decorate now! Yay!
One thing that I've wanted to do for ages is get cushions for the living room! Obviously they can't be too feminine as that isn't fair, but they must still be nice!
So I've been looking for some cushion inspiration on Pinterest!

via

via

via

via

via
Okay, most of these cushions are a little feminine, but I was just looking for some different styles that I like the look of, if anyone has any ideas or photos please let me know!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe