Wow, so it looks like I haven't blogged since February, deary me. I must admit that life had become a little hectic, I was working 7 days a week and then coming home and spending all evening on my laptop, because I felt I had to. It was beginning to feel like a stress rather than a hobby. So I took a break from it and I must say I felt better for it, I've actually been able to relax in the evenings. I honestly do want to be a good blogger, but I was struggling for things to write about and struggling to find time to do it while balancing every other aspect of my life, but I'll try and start again, maybe just less regularly.
Anyway, here's a little bit of a life update for you guys:
- I had to start doing less days at my placement, as they couldn't afford to pay my expenses any more, and neither could I. But I'm still there two days a week so I am still gaining valuable experience.
- Since I'm at my placement less, I've been able to pick up quite a bit of overtime at River Island, so although I usually only get one day off a week, at least I'm making more money now- not that I really get to spend it as I'm paying off my overdraft so that I don't owe any money in time for starting my final year at university.
- I've been going to the gym at least three times a week since March and although I haven't really lost any weight, I know my body has become stronger and healthier, I've even managed to decrease my rest heart rate so I'm not my way, I just need to try and eat a little healthier, but chocolate is my downfall and I shan't apologise for it.
- Unfortunately I have to admit that over the past couple of months I've been rather unhappy, but it's starting to get a little better, although I'm still concerned that my boyfriend doesn't seem to care about us having a future together, but we'll see.
- I'm a little worried about Penny (our dog) at the minute, she hasn't been eating properly for about a month now, we're hoping it's just because it's hot, since she seems perfectly happy besides the change in her eating habits.
- I've started reading a bit more again, finding time to read never seemed that important recently when there is just so much other stuff to do, but just last week I went through a whole book in just three days and it really reminded me how much I love reading and how captivated I can get by a good story.
- I had to have my laptop sent off to get fixed as all the systems were running about as fast as a disabled snail, but luckily it's running better now, I'm just worried that it'll start running slowly against, once I get the software I need for fourth year.
- In a couple of weeks I should be getting a new phone, so that's exciting; I love new gadgets.
- My shopping addiction is as bad as ever!
- And finally, I really can't wait to go back to uni in September and start developing my final collection!!
- Oh, and I got my left ear lobe pierced a third time!
How has your life changed recently?
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. ♥
, by Beth